Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Elder Payne transferred to Guam just in time for typhoon Vongfong

September 28, 2014

Dear family,

Hey, so transfers have come around and I have been transerred to Guam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will email the letter I was going to send snail mail.  I wasn't sure what the Internet on Guam was going to be like, but it is super fast and I will be able to e-mail every week. So for snail mail and what nots start sending it to 620 W Route 8 Barrigada Guam USA 96913.

October 5, 2014

I have already talked to the zone leaders in Chuuk and if the packages you sent arrive in time they will bring them to Guam with them this weekend and if not they will send them to me.  So far it has been good and there are tons of cars and MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha but I havent lost all this weight in Chuuk just to gain it back  here in Guam so I am going to work out hard core. 

Hey so the typhoon has already past.  It passed at like 4am this morning with little to no damage whatsoever. We had to stay inside last night and we were going to stay in today too but President Zarbock lifted it because they say Guam is safe. So here I am emailing you guys now.  My companion, his name is Elder Rice, he is from Idaho and is done with his mission in December.  He is super cool and a super good missionary.  I was super sad to leave Chuuk but Guam is super cool and full of super prepared people.  Oh and I am in the Dededo South area.  I will attach a pic from google earth.  Well hope the "inquiring minds" are now satisfied haha.

Love you all
Elder Jeff Payne


Elder Payne's general location in Guam

Missionaries in Guam - Elder Payne 3rd from left on front row.

Typhoon Vongfon headed toward Guam

No comments:

Post a Comment