Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sites in Guam and transfer news

December 4, 2014 Letter sent with package of gifts

Dear Family,
I am still doing good though a little sick right now.  Just a runny nose and a sore throat, but it isn't bad.

Recently on P-day Elder Kruger (one of the other Elders in the area) and I have gone to see stuff on Guam.  This past Monday we went to see Two Lovers Point and took pictures and stuff.  Last week we got a chance to drive down South and saw a few people that Elder Kruger knows and some other cool places.

Love Jeff



December 14, 2014

Hey guys,

I am very surprised that the box I sent is there already. But am glad it got there.  I hope the boxes you sent get here today or this week because of... Transfers, thats right it is that time again (dang it) and I have been transfered back to Chuuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be in Mechetiw on the main island so I can still email every week if the internet is up haha.  I am going to miss Guam and the people of Dededo really bad (and air conditioning, good cars, warm water, fast internet etc.). But I am excited to go back to Chuuk and apply what I havce learned here in Guam to the work there and try and keep the work going forward.

For Christmas, if it is okay, I am just going to call this time because I dont like the whole trying to work with skype thing in Chuuk.

Love Jeff
The Elders always attract a crowd.



He said he was only a little sick...
All better now.  :)


and now a few post-card shots from Guam by Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment