Monday, March 9, 2015

Two short letters in February and March

The Internet in Chuuk has been unreliable as usual.  

When Jeff was able to send a message on February 23rd this is what we got in answer to a couple of questions that were asked:

Dad,

Hey I did get the $20 birthday money but I havent gotten the SD card.

Love ya

That was it for the month of February. 

March 8, 2015

Hey Mom,

Sorry the Internet is still down at Mwan and so the Eliasons we kind enough to let us use their computers to send an email. So here I am.  Well I haven't been able to read any of your emails (or anybody else's) that were to me because I haven't been able to log onto myldsmail in forever. But oh well, I have faith that you guys are strong and healthy and no big problems have befallen you guys.  


So the biggest news here is yesterday was transfers and who'd have thunk I am going back to Wichap!!!!!!!!!!! The home land, the place of my birth, the place I had many difficulties and sickness in. I will now be able to go back do much better because I know Chuukese now.  But to be humble I am really glad to be going back because I feel that the Lord still has work for me to do in Wichap. I am going to try hard to find out what it is so that those that need to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ can.  There is a ton of work that can be done and I am the blessed individual that gets to help it along.  well I love you guys and need to get off the computer because there are others that need to email home as well so there parents don't worry to much. ;)


Love Elder Jeff Payne

We were able to pull a couple of new pictures from other Elder's parents FB pages




:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment