Monday, April 27, 2015

Time for new shoes and backpack

Hey Mom,                                                                            April 26, 2015
So I have a question about my backpack. The zipper has separated from the bag. I took some pictures of it and will send those when I get a hold of a card converter, hopefully tonight. I also need some new shoes because the ones I have are falling apart and are currently half held together by super glue, haha.

Well I am doing good otherwise. We just had a baptism on Saturday the 25th. His name is Deno and he was the last one in his family to join the church. So now they all can work together to go to the temple and be sealed together for time and all eternity. I am super excited to help with that. Other than that it has been pretty normal. We watched a drunk guy get into a fight with this member named Ramon (the drunk guy lost). Then some other arguments from that. Very exciting stuff.

We have 7 new people to start teaching. Hopefully they will begin to progress towards baptism.

Love Jeff

We don't know what shoes he is talking about.  His Sunday shoes or the Keens we bought from REI.  If they are the REI shoes, I will be disappointed.   The backpack is also from REI.  They have a replacement policy that we hope to take advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment